Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Location: Florida, USA
|Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:29 am Post subject: One Reason Behind American Presidents' Assassination: Gold
|By A Deprived American, Bill Crow
So far, there have been multiple assassination attempts on presidents of the United States; there have been 90 attempts to kill sitting and former presidents as well as presidents-elect.
Four attempts on sitting presidents have succeeded: Abraham Lincoln (the 16th president), James A. Garfield (the 20th president), William McKinley (the 25th president) and John F. Kennedy (the 35th president). T
Two other presidents were injured in attempted assassinations: then-former president Theodore Roosevelt and then-sitting president Ronald Reagan.
Researchers have conducted researches to determine the reasons behind the assassination of American Presidents. Different reasons were put forward and examined for 4 successful assassination attempts on Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, William McKinley and John F Kennedy that include the Cuban war, Vietnam War, CIA accusation etc etc.
BUT the interesting point is that, the researchers determined ONE common reason across the world…the main reason for the assassination of American Presidents.
We are NOT disclosing the same right now, but leave it to Readers to determine the same. Here we only discuss the topic.
Decision will be yours.
John F Kennedy - January 20, 1961 – November 22, 1963 shortly called JFK
* What JFK did was to create interest-free government money, backed up by the silver reserve, contrary to the Federal Reserve money, which is not backed up by anything, as we will see.
* He wanted to pay off the US debt this way. He obviously knew the secret about the Federal Reserve, and decided to follow the Constitution.
* Of course, this was a very dangerous thing to do, because if he was allowed to continue, it could put the International bankers out of business in the long run.
* So this was even more serious than to reorganize the CIA. Interestingly, soon after the assassination the interest-free money was taken out of circulation
* Kennedy signed a not very well known Executive Order, no 11110 in June of 1963, four months before the assassination.
* This Order returned to the Government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve Bank.
* Kennedy gave the Treasury the power to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury.
* In plain language this means that for every ounce of silver in the US Treasury vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. JFK brought nearly $4.3 billion.
* So by signing this Executive Order, he was about to put the Federal Reserve Bank (and with them all the International Bankers) out of business.
* The Federal Reserve Notes would eventually not be in demand anymore, and by doing so, Mr. Kennedy probably also signed his own death warrant.
* Executive Order 110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed up by silver.
* Maybe the assassination of President Kennedy was a warning to successors not to “make the same mistake” as this courageous President did.
* Brilliance is only allowed and acknowledged if it serves the Illuminati Agenda.
* Although Mr. Kennedy was of an Illuminati bloodline and probably also an occultist at some level, and even involved in practices common man would disagree with, I believe he was a man of honor when it came to politics and taking his job seriously.
* Being a Kennedy was enough for the International Bankers to sponsor him, thinking he would adjust to the Agenda.
* But time told them they had made a mistake and put a person in power who refused to abide and had his own ideas, ready to execute them.
* The same thing goes for his brother Robert, and his son John F. Kennedy Jr., who threatened to reveal the Secret behind Power shortly before he had his “accident”. It is very interesting to see that all those three people are now dead before their time, while Edward (Ted) Kennedy is still alive, being the one who goes in his father Joe’s footsteps to bring the New World Order into a reality.
* The attempt to end the Vietnam War (which was a very profitable war for the bankers) by 1965 would severely have cut the profits of the private owned Federal Reserve Bank and the banking establishment.
Then, of course, the fact that both JFK and Lincoln met the same end is a mere coincidence….Isn’t…?
Abraham Lincoln - March 4, 1861 – April 15, 1865
An interesting thing, which makes the Federal Reserve theory considerable, is a parallel 98 years from the year JFK was killed.
In 1865 another US President was assassinated. His name was Abraham Lincoln.
What did he do before the assassination? Well, he created government interest-free money, so called greenback dollars, to pay off the debt from the Civil War.
Shortly after he was killed, the greenbacks were taken out of circulation.
In his letter we wrote…
“I see in the near future a crisis approaching. It unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. The money powers preys upon the nation in times of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me & the financial institutions at the rear; the latter is my greatest foe. Corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed”
In another speech he says…
"Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. Capital has its rights, which are as worthy of protection as any other rights. Nor is it denied that there is, and probably always will be, a relation between labor and capital, producing mutual benefits. The error is in assuming that the whole labor of the community exists within that relation. .... In most of the southern States, a majority of the whole people of all colors are neither slaves nor masters; while in the northern a large majority are neither hirers nor hired....
· On Dec. 28, 1861, the New York banks suspended payment of gold owed to their depositors, and stopped transferring to the government the gold which they had pledged for the purchase of government bonds. The banks of other cities immediately followed.
· James Gallatin headed a delegation of bankers who came to Washington to meet with the administration and Congress.
His program contradicted the President's.
· First, the Treasury must deposit its gold in private banks, and let those banks pay the government's suppliers with checks, keeping the gold on deposit for the investment use of the bankers.
· Second, the government should sell high-interest bonds to these same banks, for them to resell to the European banking syndicate. Finally, a great deal of the war should be financed by a tax on basic industry.
· Gallatin was shown the door. While Lincoln fought the Eastern bankers over the national banking system, the Treasury issued several hundred millions of the new green-colored currency.
· Banker Jay Cooke was hired to sell small government bonds to the average citizens; with 2,500 sub-agents Cooke sold over $1.3 billion worth of bonds from 1862 to 1865.
· President Lincoln pushed for his measure of control over the banking system, using more of his influence in Congress than on any other issue.
· The New England and New York bankers instructed their congressmen, such as New York's cynical Sen. Roscoe Conking, to defeat the bill. But Lincoln's prestige and authority won out, and he signed the National Currency Act on Feb. 25, 1863, and the National Bank Act on June 3, 1864.
New banking reforms introduced by the Abraham Lincoln
· National Banking was, in truth, only a compromise with the old European oligarchs. But it was a bold and necessary stride toward national sovereignty.
· The office of Comptroller of the Currency was established. No National Banking Association could start business without his certificate of authorization. He could at any time appoint investigators to look into the affairs of any national bank.
· Regulations covered minimum capitalization, reserve requirements, the definition of bad debts, reporting on financial condition and identity of ownership, and other elements of safety to depositors.
· Every bank director had to be an American citizen, and three-quarters of a bank's directors had to be residents of the state in which the bank did business.
· Each bank was limited, in the interest rate it could charge, by the strictures of its state's usury laws; or if none were in effect, then to 7%. If it were caught exceeding this limitation, it would forfeit the loan in question and would have to refund to the victimized borrower twice what he had paid in interest.
· Banks could not hold real estate for more than five years, aside from bank buildings.
· A national bank had to deposit with the Treasury, U.S. bonds amounting to at least one-third of its capital. It would receive in return government-printed notes, which it could circulate as money. Thus the banks would have to lend the government substantial sums for the war effort, to qualify for federal charters, and a sound currency would be circulated to the public for an expanding economy.
· Meanwhile, national banks could not circulate notes printed by themselves. In order to eliminate all competition with the new national currency, the notes of state-chartered banks were hit with a massive tax in the following year.
Most large commercial banks organized themselves according to the new system, and many new large banks were formed, as national banks.
Despite historically unprecedented financing needs, the government raised, and printed, the cash to fight and win the Civil War.
With the combination of banking, tariff, educational, and agricultural measures enacted under Abraham Lincoln, the United States began the greatest period of industrial development ever seen anywhere.
But the banking system was only a compromise, a truce between Lincoln and the Eastern bankers.
Lincoln appointed McCulloch as treasury secretary in March 1865. The following month the war ended, and Lincoln was assassinated.
McCulloch and his international banking allies quickly went on the offensive against Lincoln's entire economic program.
Secretary McCulloch called for the greenbacks to be retracted, so that only gold would once again be legal tender -- and so that farm prices and other values would fall so fast that the country could be bought for a song by the British banking syndicate. (McCulloch later helped the syndicate destroy the patriotic banker Jay Cooke, and took over Cooke's company when it failed.)
Andrew Jackson - March 4, 1829 – March 4, 1837
Andrew Jackson won the Presidency in 1828 by a very wide margin.
In his time, Nicholas Biddle, was a brilliant financier, having graduated from the University of Pennsylvania at the age of thirteen. He was a master of the science of money. By the time Jackson came to the Presidency in 1828, Biddle was in full control of the Federal government’s central bank.
This was not the first time that a central bank had been established.
Twice before, first under Robert Morris, and then under Alexander Hamilton, had a central bank been tried, but in both cases it had failed because of fraudulent actions on the part of the bankers who were in control.
After the War of 1812, a central bank was tried again, and it was in this third attempt that we find Mr. Biddle.
Who was behind Nicholas Biddle and the attempt to have a central bank in the United States?
The blunt reality is that the Rothschild banking dynasty in Europe was the dominant force, both financially and politically, in the formation of the Bank of the United States. — G. Edward Griffin, The Creature from Jekyll Island, American Opinion Publishing, p. 331.
For whom was the Rothschild family working?
Aware that the Rothschilds are an important Jewish family, I looked them up in Encyclopedia Judaica and discovered that they bear the title ‘Guardians of the Vatican Treasury’…. The appointment of Rothschild gave the black papacy absolute financial privacy and secrecy. Who would ever search a family of orthodox Jews for the key to the wealth of the Roman Catholic Church? — F. Tupper Saussy, Rulers of Evil, Harper Collins, page 160, 161
Andrew Jackson was not happy with the central bank. When Biddle sought to renew the bank’s charter in 1832, President Jackson put his re-election bid on the line and vetoed Congress’ attempt to renew the charter. He vetoed it for three reasons.
The bank was becoming a monopoly; it was unconstitutional, and it was a grave danger to the country by having the bank heavily dominated by foreign interests (the Jesuits).
Jackson felt that the very security of America was in danger from these foreign interests. He said:
“Is there no danger to our liberty and independence in a bank that in its nature has so little to bind it to our country? Is there not cause to tremble for the purity of our elections in peace and for the independence of our country in war? Controlling our currency, receiving our public monies, and holding thousands of our citizens in dependence, it would be more formidable and dangerous than a naval and military power of the enemy” — Herman E. Kross, Documentary History of Banking and Currency in the United States, Chelsea House, pp. 26, 27.
Jackson’s comments were nothing new.
Others understood the power wielded by those who ran the bank. Mayer Rothschild said:
Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws, I rules that nation
G. Edward Griffin, The Creature from Jekyll Island, American Opinion Publishing, p. 218.
This is the Jesuits’/Rothschilds’ golden rule. The one who has the gold makes the rules!
Thomas Jefferson has this to say about the central bank.
A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the liberties of the people than a standing army... We must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt. — Ibid. p. 329.
The Jesuits used Biddle and Rothschild to gain the upper hand in American banking because they knew they could then control the people and effectively re-write the Constitution according to papal law. Jackson was trying to stop them.
The Jesuits’ scheming for a central bank in America was temporarily stopped during Andrew Jackson’s presidency.
He had opposed Calhoun’s States Rights doctrine, and he stopped Biddle’s attempt to continue the Central Bank. When other things fail, the Jesuit Oath declares that it is commendable to murder someone who stands in their way.
The President had earned the undying hatred of monetary scientists, both in America and abroad. [The Jesuits were furious.]
It is not surprising, therefore, that on January 30,1835, an assassination attempt was made against him.
Miraculously, both pistols of the assailant misfired, and Jackson was spared by a quirk of fate. It was the first such attempt to be made against the life of a President of the United States. The would-be assassin was Richard Lawrence who either was truly insane or who pretended to be insane to escape harsh punishment.
At any rate, Lawrence was found not guilty due to insanity.
Later, he boasted to friends that he had been in touch with powerful people in Europe who had promised to protect him from punishment should he be caught. — Ibid. p. 357.
Understand the real behind the screen scene.
* To understand this theory we must understand that the real power is not with the politicians, but with the International Bankers.
* They are the ones that control this country (USA) behind the scenes. You and I can try to run for Presidency if we want to, but we would not stand much of a chance.
* It is not because we don’t have good ideas, or are incapable, but we don’t have the right powerful sponsors.
* The final candidates are the ones that are chosen by the International Bankers and sponsored by them.
* The rest of the candidates cannot afford to compete. Also, the same sponsors support both candidates, and can therefore keep almost total control over the election.
* Most people know that the FEDERAL Reserve bank is creating the US dollars.
* But the truth is that the Federal Reserve is not federal at all, but owned by twelve super-wealthy International Banking families, such as the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers.
* This is a well-hidden secret, but can even be verified in “Encyclopedia Britannica”, and by the statements in this article, as we shall see. This setup is against the US Constitutions, where the government is supposed to create our money (under the 16th Amendment), which should be backed up by gold and silver.
* Today, 125 years after President Lincoln's inauguration, Western area dominated by a lawless banking system, a system more criminal and unstable than that of the King Cotton era of the 1850s.
* Illegal narcotics profits pour through the system as its major prop of liquidity. Over 100 major American banks have been found guilty of "money laundering" for the dope mob.
* Speculation increases in hot Eurodollars and in the worthless debts of starving tropical countries, while industrial plant construction is simply not funded.
* Since the Kennedy administration, debt-service payments have climbed from 6% to about 30% of the national income. In this destructive work the de facto privately controlled Federal Reserve Board is complicit.
· The present, chaotic tyranny of unregulated international banking creates, in Lincoln's words, a "great volcano at Washington, aroused and directed by the evil spirit that reigns there, belching forth the lava of political corruption."
· Have we the courage, and can we revive the cultural and political heritage of Lincoln's day, to restore freedom to our country?
A Deprived American, Bill Crow