Joined: 24 Dec 2006
Location: Florida, USA
|Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:43 am Post subject: Theme Kahlil Gibran - Be Yourself!
|* Be understanding to your perceived enemies. Be loyal to your friends.
* Be strong enough to face the world each day.
* Be weak enough to know you cannot do everything alone.
* Be generous to those who need your help.
* Be frugal with that you need yourself.
* Be wise enough to know that you do not know everything.
* Be foolish enough to believe in miracles.
* Be willing to share your joys.
* Be willing to share the sorrows of others.
* Be a leader when you see a path others have missed.
* Be a follower when you are shrouded by the mists of uncertainty.
* Be first to congratulate an opponent who succeeds.
* Be last to criticize a colleague who fails.
* Be sure where your next step will fall, so that you will not tumble.
* Be sure of your final destination, in case you are going the wrong way.
* Be loving to those who love you..
* Be loving to those who do not love you; they may change.
* Above all, Be yourself.