Our Beacon Forum Index Back to Homepage
Our Beacon
Salamun alaikum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

African Islam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Beacon Forum Index -> General Discussions and News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dana

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: African Islam Reply with quote

Salaam

My first impressions on viewing the video was that it had to be a CIA sponsored propaganda. And I still feel this way. What needs to expressed in the rebuttal is that Not All Muslims are followers of the Number 2 Islam. I am not an advocate of Arab Islam, and what I mean by this is the way most Arabs and So-Called Muslims follow false traditions beliefs and customs; such as Hadith, Head Coverings and the demeaning of women. Abraham was neither a Jew or a Christian. He was an African who submitted his will to the will of GOD. A Monotheist who was taught in The Ancient African Religious System. You can still find the Original 42 Negative Confessions in tomb of the Pharoahs in Africa. These Laws, which state I have not killed, I have not committed fornication, was in existence at least 2 thousand years before Moses and is how Moses learned of the 10 Commandments.

The point being that GOD's Divine Laws in the Universe were in existence thousands of years before The Bible and The Quran. However The Quran is the Last and Eternal Word of GOD for all of Humanity and supports this Ancient African Teachings! But we cannot ever forget that all the Ancient Prophets of GOD were African except for Prophet Muhammad and I think his mother's linneage was from Ethiopia. And we must always remember and respect Africa's gift to humanity. The Mother of Civilization, Culture, Religion, Arts, Science and Mathematics.

The reason I say this, is the Black Man in America and throughout Africa has suffered the worst Holocaust Humanity has seen. The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade involved all Religions; Christians are guilty Jews are guilty and So-Called Muslims are guilty of this evil practice. We must unite and unify all of humanity despite our differences, we have ONE common Orgin! We are all ONE! We all have come from One Mother in Africa! We are all brothers and sisters, and we must unite and do away with these corrupt devils controlling policy.

We must take over the land! The Land is GOD's! No man has the right to control property or land it is all GOD's. We must establish wealth sharing, food banks, clothing banks. Healthcare, and Education for all. We must strive for this or die trying. Salaam - Dana Whitaker - LA, CA
Mohammed Rafi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: REBUTTALS AND ERROR Reply with quote

I have been unsuccessfully trying to send mails. Everytime I get the message 'could not connect'..
Despite requesting for 'Remembering me ' the site asks for the password.
I have noted that at times the message is posted despite the error message
The Rebuttals are, as expected, preise, logial and informative.
I am saving them for referene purposes.
Are these rebuttals being sent to the panelists and movie makers ?
Dr. Shabbir
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Respected brother Rafi,

Please ignore the error message. Practically it means the message is waiting for approval.

Oh, yes Sir,

We have explained the plan on the blog and the website.

In-Sha-Allah a video and youtubes will be made and sent to all of them along with the transcript.

I am very glad that numerous people including a gentleman of your caliber (calibre in Pakistan & Common Wealth) like the rebuttal.

Smile

Al-Hamdulillah!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Beacon Forum Index -> General Discussions and News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: