Our Beacon Forum Index Back to Homepage
Our Beacon
Salamun alaikum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Important Videos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Beacon Forum Index -> General Discussions and News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Shabbir
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Important Videos Reply with quote

Email from Graham Jukes, UK

NOT FULLY CHECKED BY OUR BEACON

LINKS TO IMPORTANT INFORMATION

WORLD GOVERNMENTS SHOULD EXORCISE EVIL FOR THE GREATER GOOD, NOT EXERCISE IT! GJ (UK)

2 very important videos to watch:- 90 sec video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1EXKLVgEx0
2 hr video

http://www.heyokamagazine.com/HEYOKA.13DeclineAndFallAmerica.htm

Send this amazing story to everyone you know and help prevent the death of this story! The future of man may depend on it... ~mark

Subject: Brasscheck TV: An often-censored video

This video has been taken down once. I almost gave up on ever being able to show it to you.

Thanks to one person's tireless efforts, it's up again.

For how long, I have no idea.

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/315.html

Brasscheck
------------------------------------------

Sent by Graham Jukes, UK
Maurice Abdullah

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Good Videos a must for all Reply with quote

Peace to All
Well worth a watch Basically telling the truth about corruption of law, destruction of civil liberties, jobs etc through stealth and deceit in US and elsewere. HR1955 is an example The thought crime bill passed 2007. a nice little bill that declares any american a terrorist if you oppose the government and the small print in the PATRIOT ACT bill,that states the NAZI's in the WHITE HOUSE can annul the elections and continue indefinately as chief if homeland security is threatened.
But do people realy care. Or are they like most people in UK happy to sit infront of mind numbing crap tv soaps, disinterested in any thing that effects their lives. Nobody willing to get out their comfort zones and look. Yesterday for example they discussed on BBC RADIO 4 THE ABOLITION of state benefit and schooling for all families who refuse to have their children immunised using corparate gov funded mass vacinations MMR VACINE.
heeeeeerrrrrrrrres FACISM
Ubuntu is a complete Linux-based operating system, free with both community & professional support, and I invite you to participate too! "Ubuntu" is an ancient African word that means "Humanity to others".
HASBUNA KITABULLAH
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Maurice Abdullah

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Another Warning Reply with quote

Peace all
this video comes from the same site 2hours 19min
but deffinately worth a watch, leave your cricket,football, baseball, shopping channels and mush tv and then contemplate

http://www.heyokamagazine.com/HEYOKA.13.Endgame.htm

89:11 They all played God in the land, towns and cities.

[‘Tagha’ = Crossing limits = Transgressing Divine Law = Trespassing all bounds of decency = Being rebellious = Ignoring Permanent Values = Behaving arrogantly = Being ‘Taghut’ or false god = Playing God (2:256), (4:60), (4:76), (16:36)]

89:12 And increased corruption and crime therein.

2:204 Now there is a kind of man whose views on the life of the world dazzle you, and he even swears by God to what is in his heart. Moreover, he is exceedingly skillful in argument. (But he disregards the Eternal Values and the Hereafter).

2:205 If such people attain political power they create corruption in the earth. Their rule results in destruction of the produce of land and labor and the damage done by them affects generations. Allah loves not corruption and mischief.

2:206 When he is advised to be mindful of Allah's Laws, his false pride plunges him further down in inhumanity. Hell will settle his account, a miserable abode.

11:116 (Here is a lesson for the future of humanity.) Alas, among the older generations there were few people of virtue, those who would take a stand against corruption and disorder in the land. Except the few whom We saved for their righteousness. Whereas most people indulged in violation of human rights, enjoying the fleeting delights of the world and thriving on the fruit of others’ toil.

11:117 For, your Lord would never annihilate a community for wrong beliefs alone as long as its people behave righteously towards one another. (The Qur’an is consistent in its theme that people will be rewarded according to what they do YA’AMALOON, and not what they know YA’ALAMOON. The reason that the Book stresses so much on the right belief system, is that humans are strongly influenced in their behavior by what they think and believe).

43:48 We showed them Sign after Sign each greater than the previous like of it, and We took them to task with suffering so that they might turn (to make amends (7:133).

2:257 Allah becomes the Guarding Friend of those who, after due reflection, have chosen to believe in His Word (12:108). He brings them out of darkness into Light (through the Qur’an). Those who deny the Divine System of Life, have devilish human "authorities" as patrons to lead them from Light into darkness. Such people have chosen Fire to be their eternal companion.

23:93 (The believer should) pray, “My Lord! If you let me witness (in my life-time) what the wrongdoers are warned against,

23:94 My Lord! Then let me not be among them.” (8:25).

23:95 For, behold, We are Able to show you that against which they are warned.

23:96 (Nevertheless), counter evil with something that is better. We are best Aware of what others say and do.

23:97 And say, “My Lord! I seek refuge with you from the prompting of the satanic forces of dissension (in my heart and among the enemy)."

23:98 And I seek refuge with you, my Lord, lest they come near me.”

35:43 Their arrogance in the land and their evil schemes! Yet an evil scheme engulfs its designers. Are they waiting for anything but the way the ancients were dealt with? Yes! No change you will ever find in the Laws of Allah, and no deviation you will ever find in the Laws of Allah.

35:44 Have they not traveled in the land and seen what happened to those before them? And they were greater in might than these are. Allah is not such that anything in the heavens and the earth could foil His Authority, for He is Knower, Supreme Controller.

The annihilation of the mighty armies of Goliath bears a historical lesson for mankind that if Balance in Nature were not one of the Laws, tyrants would ransack the earth and its inhabitants unopposed. But, oppression brings revolution and eventually, the oppressed overthrow the oppressors (22:39). Allah is Limitless in His Bounties to the Worlds.

2:254 O You who have chosen to be graced with belief! Spend of Our Provision on fellow human beings, and for the betterment of the society. Do that before the day comes when no bargaining, friendship or intercession shall be of any avail. Those who reject such sensible admonition, do grave injustice to themselves.

2:11 (By declining to submit to the Divine Values, every individual will formulate his own set of values. The obvious result would be corruption and chaos in the earth). When they are told not to cause corruption and disorder in the land, they say, “We are but reformers.”

2:12 Oh, verily, they are indeed corruptors, but they perceive it not.

Sudent of life
Maurice Abdullah UK
Ubuntu is a complete Linux-based operating system, free with both community & professional support, and I invite you to participate too! "Ubuntu" is an ancient African word that means "Humanity to others".
HASBUNA KITABULLAH
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Maurice Abdullah

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Another Warning Reply with quote

Peace all
this video comes from the same site 2hours 19min
but deffinately worth a watch, leave your cricket,football, baseball, shopping channels and mush tv and then contemplate

89:11 They all played God in the land, towns and cities.

[‘Tagha’ = Crossing limits = Transgressing Divine Law = Trespassing all bounds of decency = Being rebellious = Ignoring Permanent Values = Behaving arrogantly = Being ‘Taghut’ or false god = Playing God (2:256), (4:60), (4:76), (16:36)]

89:12 And increased corruption and crime therein.

2:204 Now there is a kind of man whose views on the life of the world dazzle you, and he even swears by God to what is in his heart. Moreover, he is exceedingly skillful in argument. (But he disregards the Eternal Values and the Hereafter).

2:205 If such people attain political power they create corruption in the earth. Their rule results in destruction of the produce of land and labor and the damage done by them affects generations. Allah loves not corruption and mischief.

2:206 When he is advised to be mindful of Allah's Laws, his false pride plunges him further down in inhumanity. Hell will settle his account, a miserable abode.

11:116 (Here is a lesson for the future of humanity.) Alas, among the older generations there were few people of virtue, those who would take a stand against corruption and disorder in the land. Except the few whom We saved for their righteousness. Whereas most people indulged in violation of human rights, enjoying the fleeting delights of the world and thriving on the fruit of others’ toil.

11:117 For, your Lord would never annihilate a community for wrong beliefs alone as long as its people behave righteously towards one another. (The Qur’an is consistent in its theme that people will be rewarded according to what they do YA’AMALOON, and not what they know YA’ALAMOON. The reason that the Book stresses so much on the right belief system, is that humans are strongly influenced in their behavior by what they think and believe).

43:48 We showed them Sign after Sign each greater than the previous like of it, and We took them to task with suffering so that they might turn (to make amends (7:133).

2:257 Allah becomes the Guarding Friend of those who, after due reflection, have chosen to believe in His Word (12:108). He brings them out of darkness into Light (through the Qur’an). Those who deny the Divine System of Life, have devilish human "authorities" as patrons to lead them from Light into darkness. Such people have chosen Fire to be their eternal companion.

23:93 (The believer should) pray, “My Lord! If you let me witness (in my life-time) what the wrongdoers are warned against,

23:94 My Lord! Then let me not be among them.” (8:25).

23:95 For, behold, We are Able to show you that against which they are warned.

23:96 (Nevertheless), counter evil with something that is better. We are best Aware of what others say and do.

23:97 And say, “My Lord! I seek refuge with you from the prompting of the satanic forces of dissension (in my heart and among the enemy)."

23:98 And I seek refuge with you, my Lord, lest they come near me.”

35:43 Their arrogance in the land and their evil schemes! Yet an evil scheme engulfs its designers. Are they waiting for anything but the way the ancients were dealt with? Yes! No change you will ever find in the Laws of Allah, and no deviation you will ever find in the Laws of Allah.

35:44 Have they not traveled in the land and seen what happened to those before them? And they were greater in might than these are. Allah is not such that anything in the heavens and the earth could foil His Authority, for He is Knower, Supreme Controller.

The annihilation of the mighty armies of Goliath bears a historical lesson for mankind that if Balance in Nature were not one of the Laws, tyrants would ransack the earth and its inhabitants unopposed. But, oppression brings revolution and eventually, the oppressed overthrow the oppressors (22:39). Allah is Limitless in His Bounties to the Worlds.

2:254 O You who have chosen to be graced with belief! Spend of Our Provision on fellow human beings, and for the betterment of the society. Do that before the day comes when no bargaining, friendship or intercession shall be of any avail. Those who reject such sensible admonition, do grave injustice to themselves.

2:11 (By declining to submit to the Divine Values, every individual will formulate his own set of values. The obvious result would be corruption and chaos in the earth). When they are told not to cause corruption and disorder in the land, they say, “We are but reformers.”

2:12 Oh, verily, they are indeed corruptors, but they perceive it not.

Sudent of life
Maurice Abdullah UK
HASBUNA KITABULLAH
Dr. Shabbir
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming from Maurice A.B., I must watch it.

Thank you, Sir!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Beacon Forum Index -> General Discussions and News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: