Our Beacon Forum Index Back to Homepage
Our Beacon
Salamun alaikum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lalitul Qadr
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mahmood Qasmi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I repeat: If it were a literal night, it would surely have said Lail-il-Qadr, and not Lailat-il-Qadr.
Nadir

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Just some thoughts on it. Reply with quote

usSalaam-0-alaikum

Allah rabe zuljalal in Al-Furqan did not make use of one word which we speak and take granted of in our lives, the word is LAW instead of law the word which is used is QADAR. my understanding of which is right proportion, quantity, Qaddaar, tall man, Al-Qadir, Best Law maker, Taqdeer, law unchangeable, etc.
It is a law that fire will burn, water will freeze at 0 and boil at 100 etc.

Right Mafhoom, or understanding of this soorah desires much more study, research, the words used in this soorah are so great and contain huge meanings, like Anzalnahu, Khair, Shahar, Malaikaa, Rooh, Amar, Izni Rabehim and many many more, for our family's sake I just wish to get out of rat race and have some years in education spended.

And wish for all same "Eid Mubarak" I hope your training was more fruitfull then mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Beacon Forum Index -> Q&A All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: