Our Beacon Forum Index Back to Homepage
Our Beacon
Salamun alaikum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Size of the Font of Color of the Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Beacon Forum Index -> General Discussions and News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arnold Yasin Mol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Size of the Font of Color of the Forum Reply with quote

Salaam Aleikum,

We are busy with finding the best Font size and the best background colour. Please share your ideas so we can adapt the forum to the viewer's needs.

Thank you,

Our Beacon Group
NISAR AHMAD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: FONT SIZE & BACKGROUND COLOUR Reply with quote

SALAM
I THINK GREEN BACK GROUND AND WHITE FONT COLOUR WILL WORK FINE.
shez

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

White background and black "Tahoma" fonts.

- Shez
[Dust is my bed...]
tammyswofford

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an online editor of a largely viewed site with whom I share an occasional professional thought. A few months ago he had a web designer upgrade his site and they put a panel of links in an orange color. He lost readership. I suggested he modify to a dark blue color. My thought was that as people age, the lighter fonts with shades of yellow are harder to view and although a white background with a darker color is not as visually pleasing it accomplishes the purpose, which is to communicate effectively. The current font is crisp and adequate but possible needs to be increased one size?

Tammy Swofford
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Beacon Forum Index -> General Discussions and News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: