Our Beacon Forum Index Back to Homepage
Our Beacon
Salamun alaikum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Progress on QXP3 and what needs to be done
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Beacon Forum Index -> General Discussions and News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Abdullah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sallam my dear friends
hope this little link helps with the planned
- The Qur'anic QUL Book (Say O Prophet! - verses)
this was worked on and placed on our website by our dear friend Dr Tanveer Hussein here is the link, missed ever so much since his return to Pakistan with our dear sister his wife also a Dr and their beautiful daughter.

it may not be the complete list

http://www.quranicteachings.co.uk/sayings-of%20the-prophet-all.htm
aleikum asallam
life long student
Maurice Abdullah Buddin
Ubuntu is a complete Linux-based operating system, free with both community & professional support, and I invite you to participate too! "Ubuntu" is an ancient African word that means "Humanity to others".
HASBUNA KITABULLAH
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ahmad Ammar Azmi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: you write in response to my post Reply with quote

Dear Arnold Yasin Mol

AA!

As you write in response to my post that, “I suggest Uncle that you should translate the word in both ways, one keeping in mind with the bigger picture of the Quran's Message, the other meaning keeping in mind how this verse gives extra proof against the virgin birth.

So it would look like this:

6:87 And We gave distinction to some of their ancestors, fathers, children, siblings and brothers and guided them to the Straight Path.

This verse would be only a small part inside the explanation of the proof that Jesus was born naturally”.

I highly appreciate your modification above as suggested by me.

But in my opinion this verse contributes & provides largest & biggest proof inside the explanation of the fact that Jesus was born naturally for traditional mind N2I”, I am not one of them.

Thanks!
farooq_siddiqui

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: QXP III Reply with quote

Drcheema wrote:
salamun alaikum
Respected Dr Sahib
I am so excited to know about the progress of our mission.
I am trying to find someone who can help us with the QXPIII CD.
INshallah, soon we will get some help.
One more work for all of us.
There are approximately 300 ( correct me if i'm wrong) places in Quran where Rasool (S) is asked to tell people to do which are the real "ahadith". As i know Respected Chaudhry Latif sahib have worked on it sometime ago. We need to find those ayah and publish in the form of a book with the title :sahaih Ahadith or "Ahsan al Hadith".
I will put my share in this book.
Regards
Taseer

As Salaam Alaikum,
From the reference book, Muajjamal Mufaharris, I was able to identify the verses that start with the word 'Yas-aloonaka'. May be useful to you in this project 'Ahsan Al Hadith'.
Wa Salaam,

Farooq Siddiqui (Currently of East Texas, Soon to be of Indianapolis, InshaAllah).

2:189, 2:215, 2:217, 2:219, 2:220, 5:4, 7:187, 8:1, 17:85, 18:83, 20:105, 79:42
kunderemp

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: QXP3? Reply with quote

Assalammu'alaikum.

Which version which was available online in this site? QXP2?
It just a surprised for me.

And rendition of which verse who made it was necessary to publish QXP3?

It's been a long time I haven't seen this site.
Arnold Yasin Mol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salaam Aleikum,

At the moment, QXP2 is available at the website. We hope to have finished QXP3/4 around june inshAllah.
Our Beacon Group

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE:

-QXP4 will be ready around June inshAllah, the online works will be avaible for free as always, the printed versions will be ready in the months after it. This will include soft and hardcopies, with Arabic-English, a Pocketversion and a CDrom.

-The Quote Book is almost ready and will be online and printed around the same time as QXP4.

-The Qul(Sayings) Book will also be avaible around the same time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Beacon Forum Index -> General Discussions and News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: