10 important quotes by Shaikh Ahmad Deedat
1. “Language is the key to the heart of people.”
2. “Someone said: Women are the cause of problems in the world…..Yes, I agree; because she suffered 9 months to bring a fool like you in a life to say that Women are the reason for the problems.”
3. “The biggest enemy of Islam is the ignorant Muslim, Whose ignorance leads him to intolerance whose actions destroy the true image of Islam. And when the people look at him, they think that Islam is what he is.”
4. “Islam will win with or without you. But without Islam, you will be lost and you will loose.”
5. “If you love Allah, you have to love Prophet (AS). If you can’t love the one you can see, how can you love the one whom you can’t see.”
6. “Christianity is not the religion of Jesus, but it is the religion of Paul. If Christians really followed Jesus, they would have been Muslims.”
7. “Women – They are your mother, They are your sisters, They are your daughters, They are your aunts. They have to be loved and cherished and not for sale, So, I don’t advertise them.”
8. “Go back to the Qur’an. Allah gives you directions on how to do the job. He is giving you example after example but Muslims are not reading the books. They rattle it off. They memorize it, they recite it beautifully, they put people in ecstasy when they recite. But WHAT ARE WE READING ? Are the sound, the melody and the voice, reward that we are reading for?”
9. “We have got so much energy that we don’t know how to use it. So what are we doing now? We are using this energy to bash each other; busy, busy, busy, ‘you know about your beard, that it is not the standard fist size’, you are wearing Mushrik clothes, busy, busy, busy in such petty matters. What I say is, Look, the important thing in life is that you must identify; Who are the people there to subvert you, Who are out to steal your children and so on. Instead of worrying about the beard or the mustache, whether it should be shave or trimmed. What is this luxury that we are enjoying ? We can’t afford this luxury because these are the things going on that are going to destroy us, that are going to break us up.”
10. “In Karachi in the 1950s, living in Pakistan, Katcheri Road, 2nd floor, I get a knock at the door early in the morning. I open the door and a Caucasian, a white man, says, ”Good morning.” I say, “Good morning, what can I do for you?” The man says, “Look, I have got some literature for you.” I said, come inside. He comes in. Sits down. I say, “where do you come from?” He says, “I come from England.” A few days later, another knock at the door. I open the door and another white man. This is right in the center of Karachi. I say, “what can I do for you?” “I have some literature for you.” “Where do you come from?” “America”. This guy’s coming from 6000 miles, that guy is coming from 10,000 miles to preach me in my country. I want to know what am I doing? Nothing. Nothing. It is an obligation of the Muslims to deliver the message long before Salah, Zakah, and Hajj became Fard. Allah tells his prophets and through him, He’s telling us, “You deliver the message because it’s your duty.”
May Allah the Rabb grant Ustad Ahmed Deedat a higher station in Janatul Firdaus.
A great man, I had the honor to hear his lecture in Chicago. The Albanian Muslim Community invited him to talk about Rushdies crap'
He wrote a book How Rushdie fooled the world.
A tall person born in Surat. Almost memorized the Bible. He did not attend any religious school, but if he is informed about a person divorcing his wife -3 instant. That was enough to make him mad, and used to ask to bring this person to him.