Dear Brother Sidqi CA
Except for item 3 of my post, all issues can be solved by establishing an equitable system of justice and rule of law.
The Poverty of the country can only be resolved by legislating strict punishments for corruption and increasing exports.
Reducing individual poverty requires self-discipline and social reforms such as:
1. Having fewer children before having the means to support them.
2. Living within means
3. Eliminating wasteful spending on religious rituals.
4. Eliminating unnecessary traveling
5. Save before spending instead of borrowing
6. “Save and Invest ” for the old age
7. Respecting the individual's physical labor
Back to my response to the original post on "What Ails Pakistan" my idea was to put yours and others thoughts together on "How to Make Pakistan Great Again". Brother, we need your wisdom on this issue. Would you help? No money is needed, just your brainpower, sir.