TEN COMMANDMENTS IN THE HOLY QUR’AN
Islam (Submission to the will of God) is the same and only religion ever given to the human race. It is the religion of Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, David, Solomon, Jesus, Muhammad and all the other messengers mentioned or not mentioned in the scripture. The Ten Commandments as we see them here are not any more than the same message given to the prophet Muhammad.
1. "There is no other god beside GOD," (47:19)
2. There is nothing that equalsHim. (42:11)
"My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and protect me and my children from worshiping idols. (14:35)
3. Do not subject GOD's name to your casual swearing, that you may appear righteous, pious, or to attain credibility among the people. (2:224)
4. .....and your parents shall be honored. As long as one or both of them live, you shall never say to them, "Uff" (the slightest gesture of annoyance), nor shall you shout at them; you shall treat them amicably. (17:23)
5. The thief, male or female, you shall mark their hands as a punishment for their crime, and to serve as an example from GOD. GOD is Almighty, Most Wise. (5:38 - 39)
6. ...... incur GOD's condemnation upon him, if he was lying. (24:7)
Do not withhold any testimony by concealing what you had witnessed. Anyone who withholds a testimony is sinful at heart. (2:283)
7. ....anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. (5:32)
8. You shall not commit adultery; it is a gross sin, and an evil behavior. (17:32)
9. You shall regard the parents, the relatives, the orphans, the poor, the related neighbor, the unrelated neighbor, the close associate, the traveling alien, and your servants. (4:36)
10. The Sabbath was relinquished with the revelation of the Quran.
The Sabbath Abrogated [16:124]
The Sabbath was decreed only for those who ended up disputing it (Jews & Christians). Your Lord is the One who will judge them on the Day of Resurrection regarding their disputes.
God, however, ordered us to make every effort and drop all businesses to attend the (Friday) congregational prayer. The Submitters may tend to their business during the rest of the day.
10. O you who believe, when the Congregational Prayer is announced on Friday, you shall hasten to the commemoration of GOD, and drop all business. (62:9)