Israeli Flag-2 blue stripes-from Nile to Euphrates !
After the occupation of Iraq in 2003, the initial flag of Iraq-scroll down-two blue stripes. Was rejected.
“Saddām and his regime were driven from power in the spring of 2003 by a U.S.-led military coalition. On April 26, 2004, the Iraqi Governing Council announced a new national flag, its design consisting of four unequal horizontal stripes from top to bottom of white, blue, yellow, and blue and with a light blue crescent centred on the white stripe. The flag, almost universally rejected by Iraqis, was never adopted.”
God Confirms His Promise
”…When the sun had set and darkness had fallen, behold, a smoking firepot and a flaming torch appeared and passed between the halves of the carcasses. On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, “To your descendants I have given this land— from the river of Egypt to the great River Euphrates —19the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites,…”
Georgia Guidestones Text
Here is what is written on the Georgia Guidestones:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
The Georgia Guidestones - Stone Henge of the South
Supreme Court Built to Masonic Guidelines?
Is the commandment # 6 telling us about this court ?