The Rules of Writing a Blog
“You build your online presence by how well you write and share your story with the world.”
1. Choose the topics of discussion related to the theme of the Forum.
2. Refer to a news item, a social, religious, or political event as the background of your blog. Quoting a reference adds credibility and interest.
3. Presenting your views in a respectful and unbiased manner will keep the focus on the issue, rather than on personalities.
4. Remember, one thought or statement per sentence, one paragraph per idea, one discussion per topic, and one topic per blog.
5. Be short, simple, and to the point.
6. Be in a peaceful mood and take your time before starting, your audience may be much bigger than you think.