We non-Arabic Ajami Muslims of India-Bangladesh-Pakistan subcontinent are more divided on Islam due to lack of Quranic knowledge. We nearly 'worship' the Arabic Holy Quran instead of reading, understanding and following all its Guidance which means TILAWATH.
2. Our Ulemas force us to learn Arabic language as if Allah is Arabic knowing only. They avoid informing us that the previous three Holy Books of Allah were not bestowed by Allah in Arabic but in the then prevalent languages of the time to warn and guide the then erring and deviated humanity to HIS Right Path.
3. Our Ulemas also ask us to make HIFZ/memorisation of Holy Quran and that too without understanding as if Holy Quran is in danger of manipulation. The Hifz was practised in early days of Islam, when there was no paper available to write or print it down. Now printed Holy Quran is available every where with its translation in all languages of the world.
4. Hence there is no sense in memorising of Holy Quran containing Allah's directives/guidance on all matters of life even pertaining to marriage (2:221,223); avoiding women during their monthly courses/menses (2:222); abstention from wife due to family quarrel etc. is four months only (2:226); after which divorce can be given (2:227); divorced women should wait for three monthly periods to know if they are pregnant and if they are pregnant, their husbands have the right to take them back if they wish for reconciliation (2:228); divorce is permissible twice after which either the husband and wife should reconcile on equitable terms or separate with kindness, an ex husband can re-marry his ex-wife if she marries another person and get divorce from him (2:230); women being divorced or widowed, they should fulfil the Iddah period for re-marriage (2:231,232); if a husband dies, the widow should wait for 4 months and ten days (2:234); dying husbands should leave a year's provision and residence for their widows (2:240-242); men are allowed to marry up to four women but if one can not justly deal with them then only one woman should be married and the dowry should be given (4:3-4); orphans property should be restored to them (when they reach their age) and should not be 'eaten' away (4:2); women found guilty of lewdness, then take the evidence of four witnesses amongst you and if they testify, then confine the women to the house till death (4:15); if two men are found guilty of lewdness, punish them both and if they repent leave them alone. Allah is forgiving and accepts the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance (4:16-17); Allah does not accept the repentance of those who continue to do evil until death and seek forgiveness (4:18); Marriage is strictly prohibited to such women who married one own's father (4:22). Marriage is strictly prohibited to one own's mother, sisters, daughters, father's sisters, mother's sisters, brother's daughters, sister's daughters, foster-mothers (who gave you suck), foster sisters, your wives' mothers, your step-daughters under your guardianship, born of your wives to whom you have gone in, (those who have been) wives of your sons proceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the same time, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving and Most Merciful (4:23). Marriage is prohibited to such women who are already married (4:24). Allah accepts the repentance who do evil in ignorance and repent afterwards (4:17). etc. etc.
3. There is no Madressah system in Arabia to read, recite and memorise/Hifz of Holy Quran by their children by shaking their bodies. Arabic is their common language and contains good and bad words, songs and dances, scolding etc. as in any other language. Arabic is also the common language of the Arabic Christians, Jews and other non-Muslims.
4. An easy religion/Deen has been made deliberately hard by our Ulemas to rule and dominate us in religious matters and rituals. That is why Allah has strictly prohibited priesthood (57:27) as they exploit the religion for their selfish ends to make money.
5. The Masjid Imams never guide us in their Juma and Eid Khitabs/speeches all Quranic Mohkmaath nor they hold Dars-e-Quran session daily after Namaz to promote and project all Quranic Guidance. They will never ask us to read translation of Holy Quran to understand and follow Islam correctly as their religious domination would be affected.
6. PLEASE BE BOLD TO READ QURANIC TRANSLATION AGAIN AND AGAIN TO UNDERSTAND ISLAM AND FOLLOW IT CORRECTLY AND ENTIRELY TO ACHIEVE ALLAH'S BLESSINGS. OUR MULLA COMMUNITY HAS CORNERED ISLAM TO SO CALLED FIVE PILLARS ONLY TO RULE AND DOMINATE US AS OUR PRIESTS PROHIBITED BY ALLAH (57:27/9:31,34) AS ALL ARE EQUAL AND EQUALLY ACCOUNTABLE AND ANSWERABLE FOR THEIR DEEDS AND MISDEEDS, SHIRK AND BIDAH, SINS AND EVILS, UN ISLAMIC CUSTOMS AND PRACTICES ETC. ACTUALLY THE WHOLE HOLY QURAN IS THE PILLAR OF ISLAM AND ALL ITS SPECIFIC GUIDANCE/MOHKMATTH ON ALL MATTERS OF LIFE WITH SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS HAVE TO BE FOLLOWED IN LETTER AND SPIRIT TO ACHIEVE ALLAH'S BLESSINGS.
...AVOID MEMORISATION/HIFZ OF HOLY QURAN BY YOUR CHILDREN TO PROMOTE MULLAISM/TALIBANISM NOT AT ALL SUPPORTED BY ALLAH. IN THE WEST, DUE TO RISING MULLAISM, WE ARE SUBJECT TO DISCRIMINATION AND ISLAMOPHOBIA WHICH CAN ONLY END IF WE BECOME MODERATE AS UMMATH WASTH (2:143).
...ALLAH WANTS US TO BECOME EDUCATED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE HUMANS TO GUIDE THE ERRING AND DEVIATED HUMANITY TO HIS RIGHT PATH AND BECOME UMMATH WASTH (2:143) AND TO PROMOTE ONE UMMAH CONCEPT.
.... PLEASE CIRCULATE AND GIVE COPIES TO NAMAZIZ AND ALSO MASJID IMAMS. ALLAH HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.
MOULVI SAEED SIDDIQUE.