The downside of arrogance and hubris is that they incrementally -- often imperceptibly -- create veils of blindness. Consequently, the gulf between who someone thinks they are and who they have actually turned into grows ever wider.
I am not in the business of convincing anyone, not least those driven by ideological possession.
The documentaries are, as I've said, impeccably referenced -- all evidences presented are readily verifiable. The entire transcript of each documentary, with hyperlinked references, is available on the same page (https://www.corbettreport.com/gates/).
It's hard to argue when:
* The man himself tells you on camera that his 'philanthropic' activities brought him more than 20-to-1 return on investments .
* His foundation got thrown out of India for pushing oral polio vaccines that led to 500,000 children being paralyzed [2, 3]
* The WHO (its second largest donor being the Gates foundation) is caught pushing Tetanus vaccines laced with anti-fertility hCG in the developing world 
* The man himself admitting on camera being heavily influenced by his father (a documented eugenicist), who was once the head of Planned Parenthood
* He tells you on camera that he wants to vaccinate all 7 billion of us and store that information on a biometric ID, which he then plans would form the basis
for one to participate in society.
There really is no conspiracy; it's all out in the open for all with eyes to see. Amidst some ostriches with their heads firmly lodged under the sand, a whole bunch
of discerning souls commune at this forum and I leave it to them to judge the merits of these documentaries.
The alphas that prowl their little patch here and go round and round in their tricycles can have the last word.