POPULATION CONTROL! LIMIT WORLD POPULATION TO 500 Million
A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north.
These languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian. They read as follows:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 (500 million) in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature.
Not surprisingly, a tablet not too far from the monument reads, “Let these be Guidestones to an Age of Reason”. The Age of Reason was a book written by Thomas Paine, a prominent 18th century Freemason. Its intent was to destroy the Judeo-Christian beliefs upon which the American Republic was founded.