In the name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
19. Consider the Day when the enemies of God will be gathered for the fire, all driven in ranks.
20. Until, when they have reached it, their hearing, and their sight, and their skins will testify against them regarding what they used to do.
21. And they will say to their skins, “Why did you testify against us?” They will say, “God, Who made all things speak, made us speak. It is He who created you the first time, and to Him you are returned.”
22. You were unable to hide yourselves from your hearing, and your sight, and your skins, to prevent them from testifying against you, and you imagined that God was unaware of much of what you do.
23. It is that thought of yours about your Lord that led you to ruin—so you became of the losers.
Taught 1400 years ago.
God rejoices more over the repentance of us, than we rejoice over our lost cell phone when we find it.
God bless us all
Tuesday June 18, 2019
Shawwal 15, 1440