SOME RANDOM OBSERVATIONS
4:59: O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you."
There is no verse that says: "Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and obey hearsay what the Messenger might have said."
• N2Is claim that nothing explains the Qur’an but Hadith. But all the books of Hadith combined together will fail to give you the Tafseer of even 10% of the Qur’an. The Qur’an claims that it explains itself, and surely does.
• The so-called Sunnah (The exalted Prophet's reported deeds) of every sect strongly contradicts each other. And the narratives are highly irrational, self-contradictory and insulting to the Prophet (S). Yet, the Mullahs insist that there are two sources of Islam, the Qur’an and the Sunnah!
• Beard and Hijab are not ordained in the Qur’an. Abu Jahl, Abi Lahab, Waleed bin Muhgeerah, ‘Aas bin Waael, ‘Agabah bin Mu’eet, ‘Atbah bin Waleed - the Prophet's (S) dire enemies, and all other Arabs sported a beard, and hence, it is not a SUNNAH of the Prophet. Or, it is as much a Sunnah of Abu Jahl! Hindah bint 'Atbah and all Arab women of her time used Hijab, a reflection of the Arab culture. Beard and Hijab are ordained in the Bible, not in the Qur’an.
• Slaughtering of animals around the world at the time of Hajj is non-Qur’anic, and therefore, man-made.
• A second wife is not allowed except in emergent circumstances when the society is left with widows and orphans in great numbers.
• Azaan on loudspeakers is a frank violation of human rights and it even contradicts the Mullah-peddled Sunnah.
• Black magic, ghoul, exorcism, future-telling, lucky numbers, stones or stars, bad omens or evil eye are non-Qur’anic dogmas.
• Proxy Hajj: Deeds are non-transferable. Praying for the dead or doing Hajj for someone else are entirely vain. Yet, these non-Qur’anic practices are peddled through fabricated Ahadith by our Mullahs.
53:38 No laden one shall bear the load of another.
53:39 Every human being shall be responsible for, and compensated for, his own labor.