Our Beacon Forum

Re: There is no Islam without hadith
By:Ali Syed Florida
Date: Saturday, 4 May 2019, 9:45 am
In Response To: There is no Islam without hadith (Imam Kaukab Siddique, Baltimore)

90% of Hadees contradict Quranic commandments and the remaining 10 % are right but we have no proof if Prophet (S) ever said those words.

Messages In This Thread

There is no Islam without hadith
Imam Kaukab Siddique, Baltimore -- Friday, 3 May 2019, 10:37 pm
Re: There is no Islam without hadith
jawaid ahmed -- Saturday, 4 May 2019, 7:43 am
Re: There is no Islam without hadith
Ali Syed Florida -- Saturday, 4 May 2019, 9:45 am
Re: There is no Islam without hadith
Mubashir, Canada -- Sunday, 5 May 2019, 3:12 pm
Re: There is no Islam without hadith
Imam Kaukab Siddique, Baltimore -- Sunday, 5 May 2019, 3:24 pm
Re: There is no Islam without hadith
Mubashir, Canada -- Sunday, 5 May 2019, 3:32 pm