AsSalaam O Alaikum (Peace be always with you. AMEEN.)
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Menstrual Women at Hajj
By Irshad Mahmood – Director, Siraat-al-Mustaqeem Dawah Centre
Remember: Many of us only get one chance to perform Hajj. So you might not get another chance in your life time to perform Hajj again. In the beginning of 21st Century there are around 3 million pilgrims performing Hajj every year and out of there could be around 800,000 women. There is possibility that around 200,000 women might get menstrual cycle during Hajj. Let us do detail analysis about Menstrual Women Performing Hajj. Women MUST NOT take pills to stop menstruation, since it may initiate/trigger other lifelong issues. Menstruation is directly related to conception.
Three (3) Fardh (Obligatory) in Hajj:
2. Stay in Arafaat (Wuquf-e-Arafaat)
Six (6) Wajibs in Hajj:
1. Must be present at Arafah on 9th of Dhul Hijjah and depart for Muzdalifa after sunset
2. Spend the night at Dhul Hijjah in Muzdalifa between 9th and 10th Dhul Hijjah
3. Do Rami i.e. throwing stones at Jamraat and men must shave their head while women should trim hair a little
4. Perform Tawaafuz Ziyarah on 10th Dhul Hijjah
5. Perform Sa'ee between Safa and Marwah after Tawaafuz Ziyarah on 10th Dhul Hijjah
6. Do Rami i.e. throwing stones at Jamraat on 11th and 12th Dhul Hijjah
7. Performing the Tawaf Sadr i.e. performing Tawaf Wada'a at the time of leaving, which is also called as Tawaf Wada'a (Farewell Tawaf)
Point to be noted here that there is NO Hajj if one misses Tawaf-e-Ziyarah (seven circuits) for which one must have to enter in Haram and makes seven circuits around Kabaa and you might have only this first and last chance to perform Hajj. Hajj is Fard/Obligatory only once in a lifetime.
The Book of Guidance is only and only the Quraan for all issues including Hajj. Let us see what the Quraan says about Menstrual Women and what restrictions Allah has put on them during their Menstrual Cycle.
They will ask you about menstruation. Say, 'It is harmful, so keep away from women during it. Don’t approach them until they are purified of it, when they are purified you may approach them as Allah has ordained, (Ref: Al_Quraan_002:222).
In the above verses, Allah has only prohibited sexual intercourse for menstruating women and NOTHING else. The verse starts off with "They ask you about menstruation", which further emphasizes that only Allah makes such prohibitions in the Quraan. Since Allah has created women like all other creatures, He knows very well and He has commanded very clearly about them and NONE has right to change it. Many Menstrual Women are losing the benefit of Hajj due to going away from the Quraan, true Book of Guidance.
If menstruation is impure or a sickness, then all human after Adam and Eve are also impure and sick! Allah has NOT forbidden any rituals of worship for a menstruating woman in any of the verses of the Quraan such as:
1. Women are NOT prohibited to perform Salah / Prayers during menstruation
2. Women are NOT prohibited to keep the prescribed Fasts in the month of Ramadan during menstruation
3. Women are NOT prohibited to hold or touch a copy of the Quraan during menstruation
4. Women are NOT prohibited to recite a single verse of the Quraan during menstruation
5. Women are NOT prohibited to enter a Masjid during menstruation
6. Women are NOT prohibited to perform the Pilgrimage (Hajj) during menstruation
At Hajj you may have to face many challenges, and that could be a test of patience for you, so be patience at all times, (Ref. Al_Quraan_005:002, 094). Remember: Hajj is NOT a Five Star PICNIC.
For Manasik of Hajj & Umrah please read http://www.global-right-path.com/Downloads/HAJJ_MANASIK_of_Hajj_and_Umrah.pdf
None argue concerning the revelations (Ayaat) of Allah but those who disbelieve ..., (Ref: Al_Quraan_040.004).
Do NOT degrade any women, IF QURAAN CANNOT CONVINCE YOU NOTHING WILL.
Read Al-Quraan, the Miracle of Miracles and free from contradictions and errors
http://global-right-path.webs.com http://global-right-path.blogspot.com http://www.global-right-path.com
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe