I do not shave my private hair because I do not find the command in the Quran. But the mullas tell me that it is a sure way to hellfire.
All they show me as evidence is some scrambled fiqhs of Imams.
Lately, I read Ghamidi's 'infallible' Sunnahs on this forum. What is the authority and authenticity? Please help.
Javed Ahmad Ghamidi’s COMPLETE SET OF INFALLIBLE SUNNAHS (Traditions) of all Prophets passed on through ‘Twaatur’ or Continuity over centuries. “They are Muqaddam” (predate and preferred over the Qur’an).
Congratulations! After intensive deliberation for 10 years, “Islami Nazariyati Council” [Islamic Ideological Council of Pakistan] have updated the “Infallible” Sunnahs (Indisputable Traditions) of the exalted Prophets on 23rd of March 2016, Pakistan Day.
1. Eating with Bismillah
2. Using the right hand
3. Saying Salam
4. Saying Al-Hamdulillah on sneezing
5. Answering with ‘Yarhamakulla’
6. Saying Azan in the right ear of a newborn baby
7. Saying Aqamat in the left ear
8. ‘Aqeeqah: Blood sacrifice on the 7th day of the birth of a child. Sacrifice one goat for a daughter and two goats if a son is born.
9. Trimming the mustache low
10. Shaving axillary hair every Monday
11. Shaving pubic hair every Friday
12. Cutting nails every Wednesday
13. Circumcision of boys on the eighth day of birth
14. Cleaning and rinsing the nose, mouth and teeth seven times a day
15. Using ‘Miswak’ five times a day before each prayer
16. Postmenstrual bath for women
17. Bath forbidden during the menstrual periods
18. Early morning bath for husband and wife after intimate relationship
19. Wudhu after intimate relationship before going to sleep
20. Growing the beard from age 15
21. Elaborate bathing of the dead body
22. Wrapping the dead body in a white cloth coffin
23. Zam Zam water mixed with rose-water to be sprinkled on the dead body and coffin
24. Walking with the funeral as long as possible
25. Funeral prayer led by an “Imam” in at least one straight line
26. Praying with the funeral congregation
27. Burial in a Muslim cemetery
28. Celebrating Eid al-Fitr
29. Celebrating Eid ad-Daha
30. Slaughtering a sheep, goat, cow or camel on Eid ad-Daha