You and I will never agree on any teachings of the Qur’an because of the following reasons:
• You do not know how to eliminate the dichotomy of the secular and religious according to the Creeds of Abraham.
• Likewise, you do not know how to superimpose the Quranic knowledge of science, religion, culture, politics, etc, without creating any boundaries within and between them that make them separate and exclusive according to the Creeds of Abraham.
• You do not utilize the Quranic methodology of ilm-ul-yaqin, ayn-ul-yaqin and haqq-ul-yaqin to understand the true teachings of the Qur’an. You use your “science based”/”evidence based” methodology to do so.
• You discard all teachings of Bible and tradition, even those that collaborate with the knowledge of the Qur’an. Hence, you do not understand how to establish Unity between all the true teaching of all the Books and Prophets of God and how to establish Unity between the Word of God and the Work of God in the Signs and science of Nature and in the history of the Deen.
• Likewise, you have absolutely no idea what is the difference between the Sunnat of Allah and the Sunnat of the Prophet (s), etc.
“To you your way, and to me my Deen”.