Virgin Births And The Crucified Saviors
On close examination of history, we find Jesus Christ in good company. Contrary to popular belief, Jesus shares some astounding similarities with many figures that were worshiped centuries before he appeared. It is incredible that even Christians are unaware of the SIXTEEN CRUCIFIED SAVIORS this very planet has been worshiping, and all of them were supposedly born to virgins. Jesus happens to be only one of those sixteen. Most definitely, the New Testament writers were influenced by the then circulating myths of the dying and reviving Sun-gods. Does Jesus represent the Sun-god? (Christianity before Christ - Kersey Graves)
Here is a brief resume of these Saviors:
Adonis - Syria
Apollo - Rome
Astarte - Carthage
Attis - Phrygia
Baal - Babylon
Bacchus - Greece
Balder - Scandinavia
Buddha - India
Hercules - Rome
Horus - Egypt
Jesus - Israel
Krishna - India
Mithra - Persia
Osiris - Egypt
Serapis - Alexandria
Yu - China
• Osiris was the Sun-god born to Virgin Ceres.
• Krishna - Lord Krishna (Chrish-na) of India was the 8th Avtar of India (1200 BC). His Virgin Mother Devaki had been overshadowed by the Holy Ghost (Naraan) of the Supreme God, Brahma.
• Serapis of Alexandria was born to Virgin Isis.
• Buddah was supposedly born to the married but Virgin Maya.
• Mithra the Sun-god of Persia belonged to the Church of Nativity (He too was supposedly born through 'Immaculate Conception').
• Attis of Phrygia was born to Virgin Nana.
• Jesus was supposedly born to Virgin Mary through Immaculate Conception.
• Hercules, a prominent mythical figure of the Sun-worship cult, was born to Virgin Prudence through Immaculate Conception.
• Bacchus was the Only Begotten Son of Jupiter through Virgin Semele. We also find historical references to the Grecian Crucified Savior, Bacchus Son of Virgin Minerva.
• The Sun-god Balder was called the Healer the Savior of mankind. Virgin Frigga conceived him of the All Father, Odin.
• In China, the Sun-god Yu was born to Virgin Shing-Mon, like all others, through Immaculate Conception.
Born in Stables or Caves
The make-believe birth of Jesus in a stable is no co-incidence. Astrologically speaking, at the time of the birth of the sun on Dec. 25th (as in the case of these 'Saviors' including Jesus), the constellation directly under the earth is that of Capricorn. This constellation is known as the Stable of Augeus, the famous Augean Stable in relation to Hercules. (Burrit's Geography of the Heavens)
Now, with extremely slight variations, here are the astounding similarities:
All of them were supposedly born to Virgins.
Their date of birth has been claimed to be about the same i.e. Dec 25 which is related to the birth of the sun in Astrology. So is the birth of the Sun-god according to the Sun-worship cults, around Dec 25.
All of them were born in the isolation of caves, stables or barns.
They toiled in sweat and blood for humanity.
They were the "Alpha and Omega".
All of them were God-incarnates.
Most of them had twelve disciples.
Most of these figures were betrayed by one of their own disciples.
They were called Healer, Mediator, Light-bringer, Sin-Bearer, Savior, Deliverer, Anointed, and Messiah.
All of them were called "the Lamb of God" that would carry the sins of mankind.
They were vanquished by the "powers of evil and darkness".
They washed the sins of humanity with their own blood.
A "Passion" story is common to them.
All of them rose again from the dead.
They died on Friday before Easter Sunday.
They rose from the dead on Easter Sunday.
They had weeping virgins coming to their graves.
Their graves were found empty.
They mysteriously vanished from the earth going to the underworld or hell.
Then they ascended to heaven.
Churches and temples were built in their name.
People were received into their religion by Baptism.
All of them were commemorated by eating the God (Holy Communion, Eucharistic meals or Lord's Supper: "This bread is my flesh; eat it - This wine is my blood; drink it.")
They were supposed to come back on earth once again. (None has)
The birth of all Sun-gods was announced by a bright star. (In case of Jesus, see Mathew 2:9)