Some people still ask why the creation of Pakistan was necessary.
I will let my book "M.A.Jinnah, the Greatest Leader in Centuries" do the talking. Accurate references from 31 reliable sources are being given. Editing and proper composition will be done at the end.
15- M.A.Jinnah - Why Pakistan was Necessary
HINDU HATRED AGAINST ISLAM AND MUSLIMS:
The Hindu extremists have been trying to exterminate Islam and Muslims for centuries although most Muslim rulers have treated them very amicably.
- 1670 CE: Marahta leader Shiva Ji s/o Jeeja Bai announced, "My sword will run rivers of Muslim all over India. I will not let a single Muslim survive in Hindustan."
- 1685 CE: Sanbha Ji s/o Shiva Ji ordered his Marahta group to carefully find the Maleechh (filthy) Muslims, kill them and clean Hindustan.
- 1700 CE: The Mughal Emperor Jalaluddin Muhammad Akbar (Mughal-e-Azam) had been extraordinarily kind and generous to Hindus. Yet, in 1700 CE Ram Rajia Hindus exhumed his body in Sikandarabad, slashed it in pieces and burned the remains. Why? His name carried Muhammad in the middle of his name.
- 1707 CE: When Emperor Aurangzeb Alamgir died, fanatic Hidus lighted candles, played Holi, the festival of colors, and passed a resolution to drown Muslims in the Indian ocean.
- 1707-1798: Militant Hindus ran amok with mass murder of Muslims. Countless Masjids were demolished or turned into Hindu temples and they raped innumerable Muslim women.
- 1757 CE: Bengali officers of Nawab Sirajuddaula [Ameer Chand, Manik Chand, Raj Bilabh and Roy Dilrabh] instigated the prime minister Mir Jaafar to covertly assassinate the valiant young Nawab of Bengal.
- 1740 CE: Sahu s/o Sanbha Ji and their 'peshwa' (spiritual guide) Bala Ji Baji Rao resolved, "Cut the tree from its stem (every pillar of strength) and branches will drop by themselves."
- 1799: When Tipu Sultan of Mysore was about to decimate and expel the British imperialism from India, Marahta Hindu armies came to their rescue and the Brits martyred the last hope of Indian Muslims.