Wassalam o Rahmat, my dear brother!
You mean the letters called MUQATT’AAT – Alif Laam Meem etc.
There is not a single meaningless letter in the Qur’an. The ancient books on Islam written in the first century and later give the meanings of all Muqatt’aat clearly but those books are found only in museums or with the descendants of the respective families. You can find those meanings in QXP by Shabbir Ahmed, M.D.
1. *** Azwaaj-in-Nabi wal-Ashaab, by Sheikh Hammad bin Hakam
2. *** Meezan-il-Faris by Hujjatullah Abdul Qadir Ali Al-Moosvi pg 249-26
3. *** Takmilatil Lughatal 'Ain 'Urfa by Al-Ustaz Jalaluddin Al-Ash'ari on Imam Al-Khalil ibn Ahmad Shikoh Tabrezi vol 2 pg 3-5
4. *** Kitab-e-Dalail-e-Nabawwut Syedna Muhammad (S), by Abdul Jabbar Fatimi, written 150 years before Tabari, the first ever 'canonized' historian
5. *** Darul Afaq Publishing Company of Beirut
6. *** Haroon Wa Baramikatil Faras by Sheikhul Ifta Salman bin Abu Qasim Baghdadi. Vol 1 pg 31-55
7. *** Mujahid-al-Munafiq Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal by Abdul Muhsin bin Mullah Ali Al-Qari, pg 67-135
8. *** Nufus-ul-Qudsiyah by Abdul Muhsin bin Mullah Ali Al-Qari