1.Swedish proverb: The pillow is the best advisor.
Meaning: Sleep over a problem and see how you feel in the morning.
2. Kenyan proverb: When elephants fight, it is the grass that gets hurt.
Meaning: Fights of the powerful hurt only the little guys.
3. Ancient Roman proverb: Hunger is the best sauce.
Meaning: Everything tastes better when you are hungry.
4. Japanese proverb: A frog in a well does not know the great sea.
Meaning: There is more going on than you know, try and see the big picture.
5. Turkish proverb: If the world flooded, it would not matter to the duck.
Meaning: Things that are bad for you, aren’t always bad for everyone.
6. Filipino proverb: Leave it to the batman.
Meaning: Some problems require superheroes to solve.
7. Russian proverb: To live with the wolves, you have to howl like a wolf.
Meaning: In dangerous situations, try and blend in.
8. French proverb: A hungry stomach has no ears.
Meaning: You can’t concentrate without food in your tum tum.
9. Kenyan proverb: Slippery ground does not recognise a king.
Meaning: Even the most powerful people are just human deep down.
10. Gaelic proverb: A cat in mittens won’t catch mice.
Meaning: Being careful and polite doesn’t always get things done.