I agree with your last statement "totally devoid from the modern hajj and instead they want to stone idols to satan." For the past 8 years I am staying (please note STUDYING, not reading) the Quran, and I have yet to find a comprehensive and clear instructions for these rituals. As you said, there are some verses that seems to fit in the mainstream N2I islam beliefs.
The following verses are self explanatory and God has repeatedly hammered us by telling us that his revelation is clear. 12.2, 13.37, 16.103, 20.113, 26.195, 39.28, 41.3, 41.44, 42.7, 43.3 and many more. Then how is it that we are only able to find some instructions in a jumbled way that somehow they seem to fit in?
IS God short of words? (Of course not, God says that even if the ocean was ink, it will run out before he runs out of words.)
Most of us are unable to distinguish between the traditional ‘islam’, the religion, and the ‘deen’ the Quran describes. It is much harder to follow what Qurans asks of us. It takes no effort to perform rituals.
The Quran lists many aspects of our lives in detail form and I wonder what would have taken Him to clearly write a few lines regarding the rituals, starting from:
My house is in Mecca. It is a cube shaped house that I told Abraham to build it. And throughout your life time:
1. I want you to pray 5 times per day facing this house from wherever you are. Here are the details and here are the methods of the prayer.
2. I want you to visit and circle my house once a year during hajj and sacrifice an animal there, then shave your head (I wonder why it does not apply to women), and you can also do this any time known as 'umra'. You can also run between two rocks, located next to my house, if you like but it is not necessary but if you do, it will be a good deed.
3. I will appoint a month, and if you live to see this month, then for 30 days you will not eat, drink or have sex during the day (with your wife?).
4. You will give 2.5% as a religious tithe from the sustenance I provide you.
5. And if you want to be known as ‘muslim’ then you must utter the words that you witness that there is no god but god and ‘muhammadun’ is a messenger
For God, this would have been the easiest thing to do, if He wanted us to do this. And we would have understood these instructions clearly. But we do not have such instructions and it is only relayed to us in a jumbled way and through non-Quranic writings by questionable people, the criminal of islam.