Greetings Neighbors, (Dr. Shabbir Ahmed & Family)
CHBOD - **HURRICANE PREP LIST**
1) Prune Trees & Remove Fruit & Coconuts
2) Remove all furniture & loose objects from patio & yard.
3) Secure windows, doors and place towels on window sills & patio tracks,
4) Turn refrigerator to coldest setting to preserve food.
5) Take photos of house, each room inside & yard outside.
6) Gather House/Flood Insurance documents & digital camera and place in watertight plastic bag or box.
7) Secure food, water, medication, first aid supplies for 3-7 days.
8) For sanitation purposes, fill bath tub with water, to flush commode should city water become an issue.
9) Have a sturdy pair of work shoes, gloves, long sleeve shirts, pants, and needed supplies for after storm clean up.