THANK YOU SIR!
PLEASE ALLOW ME TO ANSWER IN ALL CAPITALS ONLY FOR CLARITY.
- As I know Aesop lived around 600th BC and Aristotle has mentioned him in his books , if Luqman is Aesop as QXP say , How can Luqman (Aesop) live around 200 BCE (as first of Surah Luqman is mentioned ) ??
THE QUR'AN DOES NOT MENTION AESOP BY NAME. HISTORICAL TIMELINES GIVEN BY THE AUTHORS MAY DIFFER.
- What is philosophy of prayer or dua , whether congregational prayer (Namaaz) or in private ?
- Quran 2:282 , I know that second woman is only a supporter not a witness , but It pertains only to deed of loan and not other financial transactions ?!
Why not only two women as witness and ZERO man ?! Can you clarify this verse , please?�
WOMEN HAD LITTLE EXPERIENCE WITH LOAN TRANSACTIONS AT THAT TIME.
PLEASE READ THE VERSE AGAIN.
2:282 O You who have chosen to be graced with belief! When you transact a loan for any period, you shall write it down. An impartial scribe shall do the writing. No scribe shall decline to perform this duty, and write as God has taught him. The debtor, or in case he or she is incompetent, his representative shall dictate the document honestly and be mindful of God his Lord, and do not diminish the amount. There shall be two witnesses to the transaction from among your men. If two men are not available, then let there be one man and two women, all of them you satisfactorily consider competent as witnesses - so that even if the witnessing woman gets distracted (for example, by her baby), the accompanying woman may support and remind her. All witnesses should be such that their testimony is acceptable to all. It is the obligation of the witnesses to testify when called upon to do so. Do not tire of writing the details, no matter how long, including the time of repayment. This is equitable in the Sight of God, assures better witnessing, and eliminates any doubts you may have. When it is actual merchandise that you transfer among yourselves from hand to hand, there is nothing wrong for you if you write it not, but have it witnessed. The scribe and the witnesses must be held harmless for their services. If you harm them, it would be wickedness on your part. If you follow God's commands He will increase you in knowledge. These are the Injunctions of God Who is the Knower of all things; intentions, events and actions.
[The second woman will not be a witness in the court of laws. She is there only to support the first woman if she gets distracted, for example, by her baby. Tardhaun from Radha = Those you are satisfied with = Of your just choice = In the context: You shall choose competent men and women as witnesses. Dhall = To get distracted = Losing focus = Attention getting diverted = Mind getting preoccupied with other thoughts = Losing direction = Straying. Zakkar from Zikr = Advise = Support = Remind = Confirm = Strengthen = Remember]
- If idrees is Enoch , so he lived after noah (That QXP suppose him as first Prophet ) , is it true? while Bible say enoch is ancestor of noah !
THE QUR'AN HEALS THE BIBLE.
- I believe Mu'a or temporary marriage is absurd , is tempoarary marriage against Quran ?
YES SIR, MUT'AH IS ABSURD AND STRONGLY AGAINST THE QUR'AN.