Brother, your arguments have come to naught. You don’t read what I write and summarily reject it and keep coming back with same old childish arguments, hoping to get different results.
You wrote: “Salat is linked with remembrance of God, with sujood, with tasbih, but not Qibla, why not?”
LoL. Are you really reading these verses right? Salat is linked with Qibla right here:
[10:87]: And We inspired to Moses and his brother, "Settle your people in Egypt in houses and make your houses qiblah and establish prayer (Salat) and give good tidings to the believers."
Thus, Qibla and Salat are tied together. Period.
Once more, [2:142]: The foolish among the people will say, "What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face?" Say, "To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path."
1. Do you believe the “foolish” undoubtedly said “What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face?" Yes, NO?
2. Did “foolish” said so after observing these people to turn from one Qibla to another? Yes, No?
3. Did “foolish” know what was the first Qibla of these people? Yes, No?
4. Did “foolish” know what was the Qibla these people switched to? Yes, No?
5. When “foolish” people saw THEM (those who switched their Qibla) turning from one Qibla to another Qibla, what were these people doing? Were they playing soccer, having a picnic, a meeting, a parliament debate, …..????