You wrote: “So Muhammad was turning to the heavens and not an earthly Qibla?”
Are you not capable of reading RIGHT a complete verse? Here we go step by step looking at 2:144, part that confused you:
Qad nara taqalluba wajhika fee alssama = We have certainly seen the turning of your face, [O Muhammad], toward the heaven = Certainly, We have seen your longing, wish, and anxiety (figuratively)
ifalanuwalliyannaka qiblatan tardaha = Thus, therefore, We will turn you towards the Qibla you will be pleased with
fawalli wajhaka shatra almasjidi alharami = Thus, turn your face toward Masjid Alharam
Look, how beautifully three parts are connected together. God is responding to prophet’s uneasiness, anxiety, telling him that God will turn him toward a Qibla, prophet will be pleased with. Finally, asking him to switch it now, turn your face toward this Qibla…..
You wrote: “Where in the Quran does it say the Messenger should face a Qibla other than the Kaaba, which he was later told to change to the Kaaba?”
First, tell me where did it say to face Kaaba to begin with? This question I asked you previously as well, you did not respond? I know you have no answer.
[2:142]: The foolish among the people will say, "What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face?" Say, "To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path."
Ponder over this verse and ask yourself some questions, these will lead you to the right answers.
1. Do you believe the “foolish” undoubtedly said “What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face?" Yes, NO?
2. Did “foolish” said so after observing these people to turn from one Qibla to another? Yes, No?
3. Did “foolish” know what was the first Qibla of these people? Yes, No?
4. Did “foolish” know what was the Qibla these people switched to? Yes, No?
5. If “foolish” knew all this, being on one Qibla and then switching of this Qibla, what makes you think those who were involved in following a Qibla and then switching it to a different one did not know themselves about these Qiblas?
You wrote: “You have already been exposed as the Quran does not mention salat with Qibla, and again since where does it say to do sujood towards the Kaaba or in Qibla?”
I am exposed, LoL. I asked you a couple of Questions above regarding “Foolish” people described in 2:142. Here is one more, this will answer your this concern.
6. When “foolish” people saw THEM (those who switched their Qibla) turning from one Qibla to another Qibla, what these people were doing? Were they playing soccer, having a picnic, a meeting, …..????
Dear brother, you have run out of your arguments. Such is the power of God’s “Mubeen” verses, provided you take these seriously.