Thank you sir, may God bless you with Good health and peace !
i totaly agree with brother jawaid changing to self is the first place;
as every action, & at times ignoring to act effects the society, i.e.,
- i saw a person being robbed in front of me, i should take action to stop, thinking it bad in my heart doenst bring any difference , because no body will react in my time.
- giving bribe to get driving license since govt delay it beacuse of too much traffic on roads; if i am living in a system i have to follow it despite the fact i suffer
- not giving tax, stating govt owe me not me, in terms of safety, brigdes, roads, health, security or reason could be any thing i have to pay it, and act wisely !
- having gas generator when it is not allowed for residential because i cant bear load shedding,
- applying for immigration in a much lower category because say doctors are no more required.. its also cheating..
as mention in Quran you will not get jannah without trial, little things effect the society as a whole and as an individual is this my trial ?
It doesn't matter if i pray 5 times, 3 times, 2 times or even i don't pray, i don't do literal saum, since any thing which doesn't effects you its fine but what effects you and society as whole that is more important for me to take care.
shall i suffer and others maintain their life style with these cheating or i can also cheat, bribe at times, offcourse only Allah knows it but not others, considering i have family too parents, wife and a child where it is much beneficial than being suffered.
an easy way leave the country or the hardway educate the society so our children stay safe.
please excuse my confused thoughts, & i wish that i write it in clear so it may conveyed my perplexed thoughts.