Dear brothers and sisters,
1. Muslims believe in One God "Allah", Supreme and Eternal, Infinite and Mighty, Merciful and Compassionate, Creator and Provider.
2. Muslims believe in a chain of prophets starting with Adam and including Noah, Abraham, Ishmael. Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Job, Moses, Aaron, David, Solomon, Elias, Jonah, John the Baptist, and Jesus, peace he upon them. Muslims believe in all messengers of Allah without any discrimination among them. Every known nation had a warner or messenger from Allah who were chosen by Allah to teach mankind and deliver His Divine message. But God's final message to man, a reconfirmation of the eternal message and a summing-up of all that has gone before was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad through the Angel Gabriel.
3. A Muslim believes in all the scriptures and revelations of Allah. They were the guiding light which the messengers received to show their respective peoples the Right Path of Allah. In the Qur'an (Muslims holy book), special reference is made to the books of Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus. But long before the revelation of the Qur'an to Muhammad, some of those books and revelations were lost or corrupted. The only authentic and complete book of Allah in existence today is the Qur'an.
4. A Muslim believes in the angels of Allah. They are a pure creation and are splendid beings whose nature requires no food, drink or sleep. They spend their days and nights in the worship of Allah and in implementing His commands.
5. A Muslim believes in the Day of Judgement. This world will come to an end someday, and the dead will rise to stand for their final and fair trial. People with good records will be generously rewarded and warmly welcomed to the Heaven of Allah, and those with bad records will be punished and cast into Hell.
Now if you don't believe in any Imam where you stand?
and do one have to believe in one, and can one believe in more then one at the same time, in other words depending on situations?