1. In Purana (a holy book of the Hindus), it is stated that Kalki Avatar would be the last messenger (prophet) of God in this world for the guidance of the whole world and all human beings.
[A corrupted book written by men with thousands of predictions and vague comments that can be looked at in any way you choose. What about the rest of the nonsense written about this Kalki Avatar that is not relevant to the Mseenger?]
2. According to Hindu religions prediction of the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an isle which, again according to Hindu religion, is Arab region.
[Isle does not mean Mecca!]
3. In the books of Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of Kalki Avatar are givenas Vishnubhagat and Sumaani respectively. If we examine the meanings of these names, we shall come to a very interesting conclusion, e.g. take Vishnubhagat: Vishnu (meaning god) + Bhagat (meaning slave) = Allah (in Arabic) = Slave of God = Abdullah (in Arabic). Sumaani = Peace or Calmness = Aaminah (in Arabic)
[The Bhuddists and Hindus were wonderers and could easily have made the Muslim historians put these names in Arabic for the Messengers parents. Any historical document proving their names?]
4. In the religious books of Hindus, it is mentioned the staple diet of Kalki Avatar would be dates and olive and he would be the most honest and truthful person in the Region. Without any doubt, the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) is acclaimed to possess these qualities.
[Olives are grown Palestine, further north, and the Messenger only ate dates as far as I am aware, unless some knows more about olives in Arabia and I can humbly amend this part of my argument]
5. It is stated in Vedas (Hindu holy book) that the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an honourable clan. This perfectly fits only with the clan of Quraysh to which Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) belonged.
[Quraysh- idol worshippers, female infantacides, Abu Lahab!]
6. God would teach Kalki Avatar through His messenger (angel) in a cave. Allah taught Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) through His messenger Jibraaeel in a cave known as Ghaar Hiraa.
[One tradition not substantiated by the Quran]
7. God would avail Kalki Avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the whole world and the seven skies. This is an indication of the Buraaq and Mi’raaj.
[Complete and utter nonsense, the Miraj is a Zoroastrian fairy tale attributed to the Messenger}
8. God would also avail Kalki Avatar with divine help. This was probably proven in the Battle of Badr.
[What about the battle of Uhud?, Where was the Divine help?]
9. Another dazzling account given about Kalki Avatar was that he would be born on the 12th of a month. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) was born on the 12th of Rabi-ul-Awwal.
[Unsubstantiated history by forgers]
10. Kalki Avatar would be an excellent horse rider and swordsman. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) was both.
[Islam spread by the sword of the Prophet, now the Muslims believe the orientalists lies]