WHY A HINDU SHOULD BECOME A MUSLIM
One Indian Hindu research professor, in his stunning book, claims that the description of Avatar found in the holy books of Hindu religion is in fact that of the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam).
If the author of this book were a Muslim, he could have been arrested or he could have even been murdered and all the copies of his book would have been confiscated. Even a ban would have been slapped on its publication. A riot and violence would have broken out against innocent Muslims and their blood would have been shed.
Amazingly, the author of this book is a fair-minded, famous professor who happens to be a Hindu. His name is Pandit Benda Vaid Prakash Upadhai and the name of his fact revealing book is Kalki Avatar. The author is a Hindu Brahmin by caste of Bengali origin. He is a research scholar, a seeker of the Truth and a well-known Pandit in Allahabad University.
After years of research work, Pandit Vedaprakash published this book and eight other pandits have endorsed and certified his points of argument as authentic.
According to Hindu belief and their holy books, the description of the Guide and the Leader, named Kalki Avatar, fits only the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) of Arabia. So the Hindus of the whole world should not wait any longer for the arrival of Kalki Avatar (the spirit) and should readily accept Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) as Kalki Avatar.
NEVER ENDING PAIN
What the author and other eight eminent pandits say is that the Hindus who are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kaki Avatar are simply subjecting themselves to a never-ending pain, because such a great messenger has come and gone from this world fourteen centuries ago.
Pandit Vedaprakash produces the following sound evidence from the Vedas and other holy books of the Hindu religion in support of his claim:
1. In Purana (a holy book of the Hindus), it is stated that Kalki Avatar would be the last messenger (prophet) of God in this world for the guidance of the whole world and all human beings.
2. According to Hindu religions prediction of the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an isle which, again according to Hindu religion, is Arab region.
3. In the books of Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of Kalki Avatar are givenas Vishnubhagat and Sumaani respectively. If we examine the meanings of these names, we shall come to a very interesting conclusion, e.g. take Vishnubhagat: Vishnu (meaning god) + Bhagat (meaning slave) = Allah (in Arabic) = Slave of God = Abdullah (in Arabic). Sumaani = Peace or Calmness = Aaminah (in Arabic)
4. In the religious books of Hindus, it is mentioned the staple diet of Kalki Avatar would be dates and olive and he would be the most honest and truthful person in the Region. Without any doubt, the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) is acclaimed to possess these qualities.
5. It is stated in Vedas (Hindu holy book) that the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an honourable clan. This perfectly fits only with the clan of Quraysh to which Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) belonged.
6. God would teach Kalki Avatar through His messenger (angel) in a cave. Allah taught Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) through His messenger Jibraaeel in a cave known as Ghaar Hiraa.
7. God would avail Kalki Avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the whole world and the seven skies. This is an indication of the Buraaq and Mi’raaj.
8. God would also avail Kalki Avatar with divine help. This was probably proven in the Battle of Badr.
9. Another dazzling account given about Kalki Avatar was that he would be born on the 12th of a month. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) was born on the 12th of Rabi-ul-Awwal.
10. Kalki Avatar would be an excellent horse rider and swordsman. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) was both.
The author has given numerous other arguments in favour of his claim that Kalki Avatar is in fact Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) and those who still await the arrival of Kalki Avatar should think again.
Al-Hidaaya - Courtesy of 'Sunday Standard', Nairobi, Kenya