Most Muslims are half Christians when they believe in Virgin Birth, Physical Miracles, Ascension and Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
About the Mother of God:
- "Mary was found with child of the Holy Ghost." Note the passive voice. We are not informed who found her in that state. Suspicious, is it not? Dreams and dreams! Shall we not conclude that Christianity is a dreamy religion? In order to avoid the impure channel of human conception, why did not Jesus Christ descend on the clouds by his first advent as well? (Christianity before Christ - Kersey Graves)
- Jesus was the first born of Mary. James, Joses, Simon and Jude (Judas) were his brothers, and he had sisters as well (Mathew 1:25.13:55-56). Yet, Mary remains a Virgin! The Christian clergy face a great dilemma here - claim all of them to be the 'begotten' children of God, or admit that Mary, Mother of God, indeed had carnal relations with Joseph carpenter. Jesus being 'Mary's firstborn' forcefully shuts off all apologies and devious interpretations in this matter. (On the Trial of Jesus - Prof. P. Winters)
- It is frank deception to call Jesus' siblings his stepbrothers and stepsisters. Such is claimed to save the Mother of God from sexual relations. Undoubtedly, Jesus and his siblings were children of Mary and Joseph, the carpenter. There is no riddle here. Since Mary had been sent to the monastery against her will, she married Joseph secretly and Jesus was born according to the laws of nature. The Book of Islam is more realistic in this sense where it states that even God would not have a son without a consort. So, how could Mary have a son without a mate! (The Unitarian Truth - John Servatus)
- Futile attempts are usually made to prove Jesus' brothers as having, instead of Mary, some unknown mother. This is done to portray Mary as a virgin all her life to save the "Mother of God" against the indignation of sexual involvement. It is worth noting that she spent all her life with her husband as long as he lived. Finally, she was 'canonized' as the Mother of the Church in the 20th century. [Pagan Goddesses - Edward Hooper]
- Mary has been pushed into the elite but dubious company of Virgin Mothers by the New Testament writers. Hertha, Maya, Nana, Semele, Frigga, Shing-Mon, Ceres, Minerva, and Isis were only some of the Virgins sired by the Holy Ghost to beget their Sun-gods. (The Origins of Christianity- Prof. K. U. Dean)