LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AT THE ATM MACHINE OF A BANK
The procedures for using ATM machine for Ladies and Gentlemen are given below separately:
PROCEDURE FOR GENTLEMEN:
1. Drive up to the cash machine.
2. Put down your car window.
3. Insert card as shown in the diagram and enter PIN.
4. Enter amount of cash required and withdraw.
5. Retrieve card, cash and receipt.
6. Put window up.
7. Drive off.
PROCEDURE FOR LADIES:
(Steps are shown in red color)
1. Drive up to cash machine.
2. Reverse and back up the required amount to align car window with the machine.
3. Set hand brake, put the window down.
4. Find handbag, remove all contents on to passenger seat to locate ATM card.
5. Tell person on cell phone you will call them back and hang up..
6. Attempt to insert card into machine...
7. Put down your car window.
8. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car.
9. Insert card as shown in the diagram.
10. Re-insert card the right way.
11. Remove card and insert right card for this bank.
12. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page.
13. Enter PIN.
14. Press cancel and re-enter correct PIN.
15. Do not fix your Make up at this moment.
16. Enter amount of cash required.
17. Look at the monitor, next driver behind you can not see from that far.
18. Retrieve cash and receipt..
19. Empty handbag again to locate wallet and place cash inside.
20. Write debit amount in check register and place receipt in back of checkbook.
21. Drive forward 2 feet.
22. Reverse back to cash machine.
23. Retrieve card.
24. Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot provided!
25. Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting behind you.
26. Release Hand Brake.
27. Restart stalled engine and pull off.