Dear brother Jawaid,
I wish I had the time to answer your entire post in detail.
Allow me to say only a few things at this time.
1. Carrion or dead animal obviously means that it has been lying dead for some time and usually of unknown cause. It may be rotten - unfit for human consumption by way of health and human dignity.
A slaughtered animal has fresh meat and it has not died of unknown causes.
2. If you use QXP, it will save you much confusion since it is based on the 1400 year old Quraish dialect, the language of its revelation.
3. About SAUM, Dr Qamar has not been able to convince me on direct exchange of thought. He seems to wander too far and overstretch the words and verses in his booklet.
4. I think, pork is Haram primarily for psychological reasons, to distinguish between the obedient and the disobedient.
5. Why would one try to eat the ugly bat alive? Please know that the Quranic term TAYYAB (neat, pleasant, decent) is as important as Halal when it comes to eating.
A lifelong student