These 10 principles have been written by an immature mind without consulting the Supreme Wisdom, Al-Quran.
1. Are we to watch things passively like a sitting duck?
2. Forgiveness is good but forgetting a bad experience takes away your chance of learning.
3. Recognition is the automatic next ladder toward self-actualization. Leave it aside and you lose much motivation, the fuel to work.
Outdo one another in perseverance and steadfastness. [3:200]
Outdo one another in benefiting the society. [5:48]
There is no such thing as fatalism or pre-destiny. [As you sow so shall you reap. 53:39]
5. "While in Rome, do as the Romans do", is the losers' policy. Do you want to be one of the crowd?
6:116 (People will confront you with what the majority is doing.) Now if you pay heed to, or get intimidated by majority of those who live on earth, they will lead you astray from God’s way. Most of the people follow nothing but conjecture and they only live by guesswork.
6. Never equate perseverance wit passive endurance.
7. Man uses only 10% of his God-given potential. (Abraham Maslow)
8. Meditation is Hindu YOGA, a sure way to kill your precious time in inaction.
9. Why mental chanting? Why not do something productive like reading a good book.
10. Think a hundred times. Once you have taken a decision, stick with it. (Quaid-e-Azam)
3:159 ....... Once you have taken a decision, put your trust in God. God loves those who do their best and then put their trust in Him.