I have not accorded any epithet of “subservient” to you, but certainly objected at your attempt to present the Udwaanic powers, despite their track record from the time of Industrial revolution, as some kind of God’s favour upon mankind.
** Sorry, my English is weak and I could not find equivalent word for “Udwaan” **
(QXP: Udwaan and its derivatives = Wedge = Creating distance between hearts = Discord = Crossing the bounds of law = Committing excesses = Deeds beyond decency = Transgressing moral values. Creating wedges of discord between people = Causing dissension = Spreading disorder and corruption = Promoting racial, sectarian and nationalistic hatred )
But due to lack of my articulacy, if my objections appears to be “sarcastic and/or mockery” then kindly accept my sincere apology, otherwise one more sin will be added into my account specially now when I am being reminded of 49:11 and still I fail to apologize.
Dear Umar, it is my humble request, just try to look at the full picture, which I am also trying to learn. Brother Shakur has already briefed about the control of ‘opium trade’; and allow me to counter your example Saudi Arab by the following facts:
- What happened to Iran, when they nationalized their oil industry?
- What happened to Egypt when they nationalized Suez Canal?
- And what is happening to Venezuela when Chavez has nationalized the oil industry. Western media is not leaving any chance of demonizing President Chavez.
My point is, hardly any good has come or is coming to the majority of the humankind from the current “Prime Powers” of the world and still to expect these same powers would establish justice and peace in the whole world would be height of naivety.
Finally, in my humble opinion:
- Our opinion should always be based on undiluted facts, and
- Our action should always be based on the principles of the Quran.