All well said. Question still remains unanswered. How to go ahead at warp speed. When it comes to the destiny of nations, struggle spread out 1-6 generations is warp speed.
The Muslim's intellectual & educational infertility is established and diagnosed. Source of it (Mullah/N2I) also recognized. Now let us suggest the tretments please. I suggest let us start with the deduction, rather than the debate of do ables. Here are few we can not do
1. We can not "eliminate" Mullahs.
2. We can not start a new sect
3. We can not begin "with us or against us"
4. Argument with a trained Mullah is futile.
Let me reiterate once again that to make any movement success we need active and enthusiastic support from at least 3% of the Muslim population in any give area/country.
The task is to reach to that great number.
There are three distinct and vivid examples in front of us along with the historical data.
1. The revolution brought by Final Messenger, exalted Mohammad. The Quran and some well known historical information tells us that the movement was very weak ( in numbers, not efforts) for the first ten years of his mission.
2. The Aligarh Movement of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan. He worked very hard and succeeded after many years of efforts, and he took donations and help from Muslims, non.Muslims, and even from the dwellers of the red light area. Most of the achievements of Aligarh came after he passed away. Nevertheless it succeeded only after he received the support of that critical numbers, about 3%.
2. Pakistan Movement- This was a great struggle in which score of leaders took part from the very start. The movement got the speed after Quaid-e Azam Mr. Jinah joined and took the leadership. This idea reached to its mass movement, after huge struggle as well.
Any suggestions, treatment, not vague ones please. I do have few and will put after some suggestions & encouragement from brighter minds.