QUOTED From SIDQI
That Prophet(s) never performed prayer, if he did, then he was wrong.
Since you understand Quran so well, so He must be better than you, as He was the carrier.
Sahaba Karam never as well, folowing HIM.
fasting ( No eating ,drinking) was not done by them. if they did , they were wrong.
Even now all prayers in Mecca and Masjid Nabvi are just wrong activities.
My understanding of the Quran is based on the Quran, not my ancestors:-
20. ("Ah!") they say, "If it had been the will of (Allah) Most Gracious, we should not have worshipped such (deities)!" Of that they have no knowledge! They do nothing but lie!
21. What! Have We given them a Book before this, to which they are holding fast?
22. Nay! They say: "We found our fathers following a certain religion, and we do guide ourselves by their footsteps."
23. Just in the same way, whenever We sent a Warner before thee to any people, the wealthy ones among them said: "We found our fathers following a certain religion, and we will certainly follow in their footsteps."
24. He said: "What! Even if I brought you better guidance than that which ye found your fathers following?" They said: "For us, we deny that ye (prophets) are sent (on a mission at all)."
25. So We exacted retribution from them: now see what was the end of those who rejected (Truth)!
Our traditions were written by our ancestors and they put what they wanted in them. Say the Prophet did something and who dared go against this when stoning to death was used to suppress them. Just because it says the Prophet did namaz does not make it correct. The only way to differentiate right from wrong is to use ONLY THE QURAN, otherwise we end up with everyone’s opinion differing, and hence sectarianism. We have this today when we were told to stay together around the Quran, not other men.
The “carrier” gave us the Quran, our ancestors gave us the hadith. I will take my chances with the Quran and leave my fate to Allah.
40. "If not Him, ye worship nothing but names which ye have named,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah hath sent down no authority: the command is for none but Allah. He hath commanded that ye worship none but Him: that is the right religion, but most men understand not
NO IMAMS, NO SHAIKHS, NO MULLAHS, NO MUFTIS, NO HUMAN BEING, INCLUDING THE MESSENGER