You chose some good stuff from Pervez but ignored Qiblatain mosque AS Pervez DID.
1. Why does that mosque in Medina have two pulpit areas? I have seen that.
2. Have you seen it?
3. Have you read and do you believe the ridiculous story that Muslims used to pray facing Jerusalem for 15 years?
4. And that their direction of prayer was changed as the prophet (a.s.) received a revelation to turn to Mecca while leading prayers at Qiblatain?
5. That the prophet (a.s.) used to anxiously look to the skies to get a revelation like that?
6. Why would he look to the skies? Is God confined there?
7. Doesn't the prophet's (a.s.) love of Mecca show his tribal and geographic affiliations?
May God forgive me for any errors. PLEASE, PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.