This is my first time in this forum and still learning to walk thru the different chains of topics. So please ignore if I do any mistake.
I read Dr. Qamar’s very convincing books on Salaat and Soam, and several different comments in this forum and understood that,
• Roza and namaz are manmade rituals which do not have Quranic basis and incorrectly considered soam and salaat.
• These are inventions based on ahadith which were introduced by Persian influence in Islam
• For centuries, generations of Muslims were incorrectly practicing these rituals although they had an unaltered Quran all the time.
• These manmade rituals kept us away from the actual teaching of Quran hence we are the nation who are in worst condition
• Salaat is a system that should be established based on Allah’s commandments
• Soam is some kind of training
• There are some who already give up namaz & roza
• Some still working to give up roza
• Some are just rejecting these views and avoid tough questions
In my point of view goal should be to find the straight path and then stay on that path. Therefore we cannot just accept or reject based on how we feel about it after reading some comments. There are many questions that I think we need to get answer for before we give up what we are doing. For example,
• What criteria one should use to reject or accept the translation/interpretation of any given work?
• Why Allah SWT used words which can have multiple meaning or understanding, like Soam for ‘training’ there could be some other words which may not cause any confusion?
• There were Muhaditheen like Imam Malik who was not Persian why he has hadiths about namaz and roza.
• Muslim Spain was not under Persian influence, how they practiced Soam and Salaat.
• The role of Masaajid in USA and other non-Muslim countries – gives Muslims an identity and platform for community services etc.
• We have examples of ritual Islam and current situation of our nation therefore we are able to blame these rituals for it. Are we ignoring other facts like corruption?
• What will be the structure of our system that will be established based on Salaat?
• What kind of training we want to replace roza? Who will need that training? Who will be providing that training?